Orange County SEO Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is a process whereby we strategically place targeted keywords into a web site so that it will be ranked on the first page of the search results of the major search engines Google, Yahoo! and Bing. By getting higher rankings for search phrases, that web site will get more visits and hopefully convert those visitors to business.
The first step in search engine optimization is to determine targeted keywords for which you want your web site to be ranked. This is a process whereby we use tools to determine which keywords are searched most frequently and for which do not have a lot of competition. Once we determine the targeted keywords, our next step is to optimize the site.
Current Website Analysis
The first step in Search Engine Marketing is to determine whether or not a web site is optimized. We will perform the following services:
Metatag Check: We will review the header code to determine if your keywords and phrases are embedded in your website.
Body Tags: We will analyze the text in the body of the site and make sure the ALT tags use your keywords and phrases and that the and tags are in every page
Back Link Analysis: We will determine how many web sites are linking to your site and the corresponding Google Page Ranking of the pages with links to your site
Site Map: We will create a site map and submit it to the Google database. The Site Map allows the Google spider to easily understand all of the pages on your site and make it easier to index each page individually.
The Optimization Process
The optimization process includes the following steps:
- Reviewing and generating a list of targeted keyword phrases
- Integrating the Keywords into Title Tags, Meta Tags, and Meta Descriptions
- Creating Image description tags
- Creating SEO friendly articles with the keywords we’ve outlined
- Creating and installing the BareTrax code on the web site to pull in the articles
- Creating a sitemap and uploading to Google Account
- Submitting web site to the DMOZ.org Open Directory Project (where Google pulls web sites for its directory)
All of these items make up the initial phase and set up for the campaign.
Contact Us Today
Stark Logic2424 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Call (888) 388-0460