Expert WordPress Designer San Clemente
WordPress is a web based software program that enables companies and individuals the ability to update their website using a practical administration panel. The program is referred to as a content management system or CMS. WordPress is becoming one of the most well-known CMS software platforms on the market and provides a mountain of functionality to any website.
Why is WordPress Ideal for Your San Clemente Company
WordPress software is open source meaning designers across the globe have access to the code that makes it work. This is vital because it means there are hundreds of developers who are experienced with the system and can help you make alterations if your current programmer disappears. It’s also wildly important because it allows other programmers to create plugin functions for the software that can improve the functionality of your site.
We Develop Custom WordPress Plugins
A plugin is a standalone software that integrates with WordPress that provides a specific functionality. The key function of WordPress simply allows you to update content, text and images and create posts or articles. However, plugins add to that functionality. Some examples of plugins include:.
- Photo Gallery – Add a photo gallery plugin to modify photos in a gallery format.
- Ecommerce – Add an ecommerce plugin to promote products on your web site.
- SEO – Add a search engine optimization plugin to help you improve your site for specific keywords so your website will come up in search results.
- Property Listing – If you’re in real estate, you can add a plugin to list residential properties and features such as square footage, rooms, bathrooms, etc
I highly recommend Stark Logic for wordpress website development. Rich and his team are very experienced, professional, and quick.Jacob C. - www.universaldjservices.com
What Are Some WordPress Attributes
There are many components that make WordPress the standard in CMS platforms. The following are some benefits to using this software:
- Ease of Use. WordPress is simple and has a very intuitive user interface that allows staff with no HTML knowledge to be able to manage content and articles.
- You Control Your Site. Instead of constantly paying programmers to change your site, you have the capability to login and make the adjustments yourself giving the freedom and saving you money.
- WordPress is SEO Friendly. Search engines LOVE WordPress web sites. The code behind WordPress is very clean and straightforward, making it simple for search engines to read and index a site’s information. In addition, each page, post, and image can have its own meta tag keywords, description, and title, and be optimized for specific keywords, allowing for very precise search engine optimization.
- Blogs are Ready To Go. For better search engine results, it is highly recommended that you refresh your web site with articles, news and information. WordPress, at its core, has a built in solution for blogging and creating posts. Setting up RSS / email memberships to your blog, commenting capabilities, and automatically adding the most recent blog posts to other pages of the site (your home page, for example) are also very simple to set-up, and help to extend your company’s reach and make your site more dynamic and interactive.
- A Great Foundation. WordPress provides a great platform for your business web site and can grow as your business grows. There are currently over 30,000 plugins available to increase functionality on your web site and provide new functions to streamline your business processes, communication and payments for your clientele.
Experts in WordPress Design in San Clemente
Stark Logic is at the fore front of WordPress development. Our company can customize any web site and create a WordPress installation with plugins unique to your business. Call for a quote and find out how WordPress can be marketed for better search results. If you already have a WordPress web site, we can help with changes, adding or creating plugins, or fixing the code of your current web site.
San Clemente WordPress Designer
Stark Logic is an San Clemente based WordPress development company that can work with you to specifically define the plugins you can use to streamline your business. If we can’t find a plugin, we will custom develop one just for you. As an expert in WordPress development, Stark Logic can add a lot of functionality to your web site and help you with your business.
WordPress Designer in San Clemente
We don’t expect our clients to pay exorbitant fees to us to update their sites so we take time to train your staff on how to make changes on their own. By teaching our clients how to make changes, they have the power to increase the content on their web site, update items that can inform clients about news and updates and provide an easier way to increase business and sales. We have worked with over 600 companies since 1997 and we do great work.
The WordPress Services we provide in San Clemente Include:
- Custom WordPress design
- WordPress Maintenance
- WordPress Programming
- WordPress Development
- WordPress Plugin Design
- Mobile WordPress Web Sites
- WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Conversion
- WordPress Designer San Clemente
- WordPress Programmers in San Clemente
- WordPress Programming in San Clemente
- WordPress Developers in San Clemente
- Web Site Designers San Clemente
- Web Design Companies in San Clemente
- WordPress Hosting Companies San Clemente
- Website Designers in San Clemente
We Proudly Serve these Orange County Cities for WordPress Programming
Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Brea | Buena Park | Costa Mesa | Cypress | Dana Point | Fountain Valley | Fullerton | Garden Grove | Huntington Beach | Irvine | La Habra | La Palma | Laguna Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Laguna Woods | Lake Forest | Los Alamitos | Mission Viejo | Villa Park | Orange | Placentia | Rancho Santa Margarita | San Clemente | San Juan Capistrano | Santa Ana | Seal Beach | Stanton | Tustin | Villa Park | Westminster | Yorba Linda
Contact Us Today
Stark Logic2424 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Call (949) 292-0909